"Black Love are, by turns, uncomfortably small and exhilaratingly big. Heart poundingly positive one minute, totally bleak the next. Always contrasting. Using one thing to reflect the other. Light and dark. And then darker still." Tight To The Nail review
- L'Oeil du Tigre Records (Montreal, QC)
- I.Corrupt.Records (Cologne, Germany)
- Zegema Beach Records (Hamilton, ON)
- Don't Live Like Me Records (Medway, MA)
- Good Post Day Records (London, UK)
- Aorte (Chernivtsi, Ukraine)
- Rick Hordz (Montreal, QC)
released September 30, 2014
Recorded and mixed by Radwan Ghazi Moumneh at Hotel 2 Tango, Montréal, QC.
Mastered by Harris Newman at Grey Market, Montréal, QC.
A light in the hive, fueled by the fear of death.
Transfixed in the process of plotting humanity.
A light in the hive, bright in the fire of death.
Conspicuously trite aims well beyond commodity.
Walking into traps you spent aeons uncovering.
"Where does a snake crawl once its skin is shed?"
The urgency is nothing but fear of not reading your name in print
"The burden of the perfect life, the burden of the best illusion."